Thursday, April 3, 2008

Amp radio networks.

when I've finish up my diploma,this one guy offered me a name card and ask me to working in this one company called amp radio networks,he ask for my resume and personally said that i can just come to his office and get an interview with him,so as i was thinking,part of me said to myself that i should get my degree first and part of me said just try and work there for at least one year,but I've maid up my mind,i should do my degree first and maybe continue pursuing this work later.

i work there maybe as a magazines designer, layout designer and i could learn more on copy writing.

here's some info about this company:-


AMP Radio Networks, a wholly owned subsidiary of Astro All Asia Networks plc, is a Malaysian-based radio services company that manages 8 of Malaysia's leading radio stations.

The company operates the following radio stations: ERA, My FM, Hitz.fm, Mix FM, Lite FM, Sinar FM, Xfresh FM and THR.fm




Astro All Asia Networks plc (MYX: 5076) is a Malaysia-based investment holding media conglomerate company which provides management services to its subsidiaries. Its chairman and non-executive director is Badri Masri.

Astro All Asia Networks is a public company listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange. The company is dedicated and engaged in content creation, aggregation and distribution activities, including the provision of direct-to-home subscription television, radio broadcasting services, library licensing, multimedia interactive services, magazine publishing, Malaysian film production, talent management, creation of computer animation, interactive content and television content distribution.

Astro All Asia Networks' headquarters is located at the state-of-the-art digital All Asia Broadcas

Centre at Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur.

No comments: